Our team is growing. Join us to bring our innovative mechanical endovenous medical device for the treatment of Chronic Venous Disease to the market. Let’s build.
- Senior Design Assurance Engineer
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
- Graduate Quality Assurance/Design Assurance Engineer
We seek talented people, who will lead and innovate to make a positive impact in a fast-paced patient-focused environment.
Our Values are important. We’re always interested to hear from people who share them:
- Patient First: A commitment to delivery of safe and effective solutions that improve the quality of life of our patients.
- High-Quality Customers Delivery: To deliver a high-quality sustainable product and service to our customers at a reasonable price.
- Purposeful Innovation: To use scientific research to further develop the understanding of unmet clinical needs to benefit patients.
- Employee Enrichment: To provide a respectful environment where employees can thrive with calculated bias for action.
- Strong Shareholder Position: To achieve strong returns and positive cash position to swiftly capitalise on future opportunities.
Contact the InVera Medical™ team at email@example.com.
InVera Medical™ is an equal opportunities employer.